The “TwoWindowShop” project is a new and exciting scheme which allows start-up and qualifying entrepreneurs to market their product/services in a retailers shop window – for a fixed period of time.
The project which is in run by Harrow Council and London Business Partnership until 31 March 2018 holds many benefits through collaborative working.
The project is designed with short-term (1 week – 6 months) contracts which are ideal for start-ups who cannot afford the cost of renting premises in the early stages of their business.
To safeguard both parties’ interest an agreement will be signed before access to any space is given.
Benefits to retailers
- Potential business partner if business products and services compliment each other. E.g. Entrepreneur – Tour company | Retailer – Travel agency
- The possibility of increased footfall
- Corporate Social Responsibility– helping the community, status and increased reputation
- Additional marketing support through the entrepreneurs own channels
How does this help the entrepreneur?
- It will allow a temporary high street presence
- Helps road test the commercial viability of product/service in a cost effective way
Additional support through Mentoring Harrow
For participants, on both sides:
- If you have just started your business and/or have been trading less than 5 years you can access a minimum of six hours of support under our Mentoring Harrow scheme.
- We have a pool of volunteer business mentors, who are keen to share with you the benefits of their experience and knowledge.
If you’re interested in the TwoWindowShop project, contact us today on:
Telephone: 0208 731 5269